Monday, November 9, 2009

first day of school..:)

Here I am facing the computer again. At the office. Thinking of how great my subject teachers were. They were all quite impressive and worth listening for. For sure, my classes will never be a boring one. Nevertheless, I will also learn new things from my instructors. I was just a lil embarrassed with my second subject which was CS 11. I did not expect the teacher to call my name and let me solve a fraction problem in front of my classmates. D*mn it! my first time to solve something for the last 2 years and to stand in front of the class. I was shocked and realized one thing, I have to review my basic mathematics. I was quite a loser that time but somehow I learned. LOL. At least I managed to solve the issue. I'm not boasting anything here.  I am just.. well.my classmates were just little behind from the things I have learned at work and at home. Nonetheless, I liked my SoSci teacher who was critical thinker and open-minded. I liked how he discussed about the things surrounding us. Maybe, this time I was just fascinated by my instructors brilliant minds.Well, I am just looking forward to every discussions and every teachings they will share to the class. :)

Wew!.. Enough of that, I still have a homework to do. My first assignment for this semester. Hope everything will go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment